View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 11:28 PM   #7
Jazuela

Jazuela will become famous soon enoughJazuela will become famous soon enough
Re: Just bored, help

It was very much as you described. Or at least, how it was interpreted. You wanted an immersive RP environment, where skill-grinding takes a back seat to roleplay. You asked for:

I would love a MUD that has some RP.. - Armageddon has that.
pretty good RP - Armageddon has it.
and some other activities that are fun but don't take ages to get my character into something new- Armageddon has that.

I like a MUD codebase not MUSH - Armageddon is a DIKU - aka - not a MUSH or similar.
I like a pretty original world. - Armageddon is unique, a hybrid loosely based on the Dark Sun campaign of D&D, and Frank Herbert's Dune.
I like a kind of unique levelling system instead of "practice x 100 times" - Armageddon has no levels at all, but it does have coded skills that can improve with use.
I don't mind some hack & slash elements - it's a DIKU - the combat system is based on good old fashioned H&S combat, though it's modified to fit an immersive RP environment, and includes "artificial intelligence" mob progs.
if there is good RP... I would prefer something to immerse me in the beginning rather than a MUD school but either way I can deal with that I think. - there is no mud school in Armageddon.

And so - Armageddon fits every single bit of criteria you mentioned. Perhaps you are looking for things you didn't mention.
Jazuela is offline   Reply With Quote