Thread: Greetings
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2003, 05:14 PM   #1
Athemair

Smile

Hello, everyone! *is glad to be here* I'm glad to finally start posting here, after visiting and voting so many times. Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself a bit. My name is Elijah, but everywhere I'm known as Athemair, thus my name on this board.
I became interested in mudding basically because I needed a change from the usual game and MMORPG. I have always loved to read, and so mudding came natural to me. My favorite mud is, without a doubt, Achaea. I love the world, the people...everything about it is so awesome and great. Needless to say, I'm enthusiastic about it. I've actually purchased some of the credits for it (a form of currency in the world of Achaea) with real money--its that good. I always encourage all my friends to play it, even though I'm mostly met with blank stares when I try to explain what a mud is *rofl*. But anyways, I enjoy Achaea the most out of all other muds. Occaisionally I'll play the random rom or diku mud, but I am a fan of custom code bases (which is what Achaea is). The only other MMO I play at the time that is not a mud is Ragnarok Online.

On Achaea, RO, and other things, I'm known as Athemair, contact me if you like.

All in all, I'm glad to be here and I'd love to chat with anyone about anything mud-related (or not). ^_^

Thanks for listening!