Thread: Greetings
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2003, 11:03 AM   #4
Jazuela

Jazuela will become famous soon enoughJazuela will become famous soon enough
Okay I'll bite, since Dulan, KaVir, and whoever else hasn't beaten me to it and I'm PMSing and in one of those "moods" right now.

The function of this folder is to learn a bit about the players, and other assorted people who read this forum. It is not a place where you can extoll the virtues of the game you play. I don't give a flying farg about Aetolia and Achaea and whatever else it is you're trying so miserably to promote without making it sound like a promotion.

TMS has a promotions folder for that.

Now that you understand (you DO understand, right? I mean, I don't have to smack you around with a wet trout do I? DO I?)...

What OTHER things do you like to do, besides promote a game in a folder that isn't supposed to be for promotions?

Are you a student? Electro-Magnetic Physicist? Diver? Musician? Have you been mudding a long time? Just started last week? Do you like foods that the general public considers repugnant, such as chopped liver? That's one of my favorites - on toasted rye bread, but only when my mother or grandmother makes it. Anchovies are awesome too, especially in caesar salad.

What country are you in? I'm in the States. Oh and I'm currently what we older adults like to call "a consultant," which means I'm a skilled and educated unemployed person actively seeking a job.

Just remember, "Introduce Yourself" means introduce YOU. Not the mud you play. Mention it, sure. People are interested in knowing what MUDs people play. But cut the crappola on the sugary sappy how do you do's when it's just TOO obvious that the only reason you posted here was to promote the game.

kthxbye
Jazuela is offline   Reply With Quote