View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 04:55 AM   #4
Molly

Home MUD: 4 Dimensions
Molly will become famous soon enoughMolly will become famous soon enough
Re: Looking for new home!

I think you should try 4 Dimensions, we fit most of your requirements.

If you use our custom client app, that you can download from our website, you get a graphic sidebar map, which I myself find fantastic, (I'm dyslectic, so I get lost easily without a map). We also have automaps, for those who prefer to mud without our client.

I think you'd like out Golems. They are an advanced type of pets, that you can carry around in your pocket, but if you drop them on the floor, they start following you and doing your bidding. They can wear equipment and use spells. When you leave the Mud, you can pick them up again, to keep them safe. They are trainable too, so they get stronger and stronger, if you let them help you in fights. Right now we only have two types, but we're working on more. We're also planning dragon mounts, of a similar, trainable type, (except that you cannot put those in the pocket).

Colourful - sure. Our Builders try to use colour in a sensible way, to make it easier to spot different things. Our players sometimes get a bit wild with their customized equipment, but if they like looking like Christmas trees, let them.

PK is optional in 4D, so is RP.

We have a very large world - or rather 4 worlds, since our theme is Time Travel. We also have a lot of fun gadgets, one of the more popular ones is a Magic Return Wand, which will remember your location, if you drop it on the floor, and then bring you back there in a few seconds, when you wish to return later. Like most of our good stuff, this is a Quest Reward, 4D has lots of built in Quests, and most of the best equipment you get from those.

Anyhow - I think you should try it.

Last edited by Molly : 02-28-2013 at 05:00 AM. Reason: typo
Molly is offline   Reply With Quote