View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 02:13 PM   #1
DemiGod

DemiGod is on a distinguished road
Exclamation From the Ground Up

Hi There,

I am specifically looking to work with a small group of people on creating a sci-fi MUD that is directed less towards a large expansive world with monsters to a single, confined area and developing a set of systems that allow the player more freedom in what they can do.

The concept is primarily to expand on the system itself. More work on creating outlets for players' imagination and creativity. And yes, I enforce roleplay, but as an adjunct to the system. Players are encouraged to roleplay along with the expansive social system that I have developed. This social system, however, is only for pure roleplay. There may be benefits to being a good roleplayer, but this will not be a system that revolves around it.

I am essentially a brainstormer and a writer. I develop stories, landscapes, NPC's and just about anything else that will require some imagination. I am an amateur coder. I'd like to work with people with many talents to think-tank and develop an interesting system here.

If you think this sounds like what you may be interested in, you can contact me on AIM: arcubilis. Or email:

I look forward to hearing from those interested parties.

Thanks,
Demi

p.s. This system will be primarily built "from the ground up". I could especially use experienced coders as I would not like to build off an existing system. There are some bare bones code sets out there that would work, but I am looking to gut anything and everything related to CONTENT in an existing code base.

This is to be a unique experience. Those involved will not be disappointed.

Last edited by DemiGod : 12-18-2010 at 02:53 PM.
DemiGod is offline   Reply With Quote