View Single Post
Old 12-21-2003, 05:42 PM   #6
Grey

Grey is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Grey Send a message via MSN to Grey
Angry

I don't think I ever claimed that. THe original point was that the Arch of Law is breaking rules TMS has put forth. EVERY admin should know the rules for the forums and sites they post on or are apart of. In game, I'm SURE they get on your case about breaking laws just as they got on MINE about bending them here and there. So, perhaps Ages of Despair should just be removed entirely from TMS for breaking the rules or have their account suspended for a time. It's really up to Synozeer but action should be taken to some degree I feel. It is wrong to bribe players, especially as an admin. It is dirty and downright corrupt. If players there don't see that then maybe they haven't learned to wipe their own butts yet either. It's messy. All I can say to that is *tsk tsk* Faye. Bad form.

If we learn nothing from this, it's that AoD has always had a large player base of loyal tools willing to do anything for exp, even illegal things, and a few sly admin up top trying to break the rules of the largest MUD forum out there. Too bad a player caught you and then LOGGED it all. I'll bet he/she will be nuked in the end for this as per usual treament of "traitors" on AoD. Some things never change.
Grey is offline   Reply With Quote