View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 10:47 AM   #5
ShadowsDawn

Home MUD: New Worlds: Ateraan
Home MUD: Threshold RPG
ShadowsDawn is on a distinguished road
Re: Come one, Come all!

I have to admit, I've grown rather fond of NWA. As has been said, there is considerable roleplay.. pretty much tied with the best I've ever come across. Plus they get bonus points for having a character type that I've sought for for years.

That said, I will have to admit that I tried NWA back before their pwipe. I did not play very long, as I was not pleased with the welcome I got. Oh, it was friendly and helpful.. just too helpful. Got logged in and someone came runnign to help me get my bearings a bit, offering a tour. I immediately launched into RPing my character, and the poor guide was startled I think. They came over the question channel that it was okay, they were just trying to help. It still took me a bit to get the person to understand that I knew that, I was jsut RPing my character. Not long after that, I just brushed the game off as not what I was looking for.

Now however, after the wipe, and with the Southern starting area opened.. I decided to try again. I've loved it ever since, and have been playing a lot. I highly recommend trying the game out... but if you go for Darmahk..know that it is rough getting started.. but veruy worth it in the end.
ShadowsDawn is offline   Reply With Quote