Thread: Tactless idiots
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2003, 04:31 AM   #10
Davairus

Davairus is an unknown quantity at this point
What an awful bunch of ignorant idiots without feelings must be at that un-named mud, and their arrogant imms must be ogres who cackle with delight as they see those players using that ganked code, and don't feel a bit of remorse about it too no doubt. sorry to hear about your experiences Terloch, happens every day though. Always going to be someone out there who doesn't think before he speaks, and speaks not caring for who is listening, in every walk of life, but you'd think the implementors of such a 'prestigous' mud would know a bit better. I hope those Achaea fools get what they deserve, or at least apologise, but it probably won't happen, coz the world is like that. It sucks. There's still enough noble people in the community to make it worth being a part of though .. maybe they dont get the 300+ playerbase.. but when your free mud is down for a day or two and as soon as you finally get it back up, there's 30 people on it within twenty minutes, you know you're doing something right. Personally I ban people from my mud who advertise on others.. and I ban the guys who log in to vote.. not that desperate for those kinda players.
Davairus is offline   Reply With Quote