View Single Post
Old 07-08-2004, 08:55 AM   #15
huxley

huxley is on a distinguished road
No, naturally wont I sue. And yeah, I used to be on friendly terms with the admins. Not super friends, but we worked well together most of the time. WHen one of the admins retired, the rest started showing interest in mocking around with my stuff and it all just escalated more and more and after some 6 months ended like this.

It has been a couple of days now. I am, somehow, over it. I logged on an old second and read the notes. I guess that is what made me realize that nothing I say, do, mail to them, etc wont make any difference. In their notes, they write saying I deleted all my code and sabotaged the mud. All I did was edit out one add_action to prevent entrance to one of the areas. Anyone with basic lpc knowledge realize that if I deleted my code before the reboot... And people log on with their autoloaders from my areas... Well, nothing was deleted. Anyway... I have decided to just let it be. I have read all the answers I got. It was interesting to see both sides of the situation and get some insight on how the admins might view what I did. I feel the admins here who feel that the admins in that mud did right seem to be more sensible then the admins in the mud I used to code at. Thanks for the wise words everyone.
huxley is offline   Reply With Quote