View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 09:52 PM   #80
Jazuela

Jazuela will become famous soon enoughJazuela will become famous soon enough
Re: Join Dragonrealms today!

It is only the "best" if you like that particular type of combat system. I've played the type of combat where you advance and retreat - and frankly, I don't like it at all. I wouldn't like the best one, or the worst one. I don't like that system of combat, period.

I wouldn't say the game I play has the best combat system either, for the same reason. The combat system *I* like, isn't necessarily the kind of combat system someone else likes. And so for that person, the kind in the game I play, wouldn't be the best. It wouldn't even be mediocre.

The things that I like about the CS in the game I play, don't exist in Dragonrealms combat. But the things that DR features that attracts people who play it, don't exist in the game I play. Neither is the "Best" and neither is the "worst." They're just different.

It's like asking which is best: toast with cinnamon and sugar, or Ibanez guitars? The answer is: it depends on what you're looking for. If you're looking for something to eat, then the toast wins. If you're looking for some musical distraction, I'd go for the Ibanez.
Jazuela is offline   Reply With Quote