View Single Post
Old 06-16-2004, 12:07 AM   #1
Kenjar

Kenjar is on a distinguished road
I'm not going to try and dazzle you with evocative (I hardly even know what that word means- am I using it right?) imagery and dazzling descriptions and mindlessly devoted prattle about how amazing and devoted out immortal staff if. Because I'm not like that. Instead i'm going to churn out a boring feature list because it involves little real imagination. I need to save my imagination for the amazing roleplay created in our beautiful game by our hard-working immortals! Ahem, whoops, slipped. Won't happen again. Anyway, time for BULLET POINTS!

- Your a Dinosaur! RAWR! You've got teeth clawz n' jawz! Thus, as a dinosaur, you can't talk. The only way of comunication in the mud is emotes. Interesting or annoying, you pick. Creates very unique Arr-pee though.

- All Dinosaurs are members of packs (Unless they were exiled for being bad wittle kiddies) which are led by an Alpha (Male or Female), who in turn as an Alpha Mate and Alpha Consorts (Of the opposite sex, i'd presume). Below them is the Hunt Leader, follow by Hunters, beginning Hunters, scouts, and various hatchlings. Not happy with the way things are going? Slay your leader and take things into your own hands.

- Hungry? Slay your pack leader just for the #### of it, and eat him! If your tuff-E-nuff, that is. (Not suggested)

- Hunting involves tracking down your prey, ambushing it, then chasing it down while whittling away at it and trying to herd it from the rest of it's kind (Who don't take kindly to that sort of thing).

- Hunting isn't like in other muds where you just butcher hordes of enemies at a time. Even at low levels your prey will put up quite a fight, and later on you'll have to rest between most battles. You get enough experiance to compensate for this, though, so don't think it will take you 10 hours to reach level 3.

- Mating system that allows a male and female to have fully playable kiddies! Usually Alpha's don't let anyone else in the pack mate, but maybe yours will be nice (Or maybe you won't be). Or just mate with the alpha, whatever.

- Lots of other cool stuff, I think. So come on down, I'm Razer! And if your reading this, Voidrider... I am NOT Razer!
Kenjar is offline   Reply With Quote