View Single Post
Old 06-18-2016, 01:25 AM   #1
Newworlds
Legend

Name: NewWorlds
Home MUD: New Worlds
Newworlds will become famous soon enoughNewworlds will become famous soon enough
Armegeddon Forum Policy?

Got a question.

While surfing the net to find some forums on MUDs I oddly came upon this little gem:

It is a post on the Armageddon Game Forums where the Administration encourages their players to post negativity about other games on their forums. I found this quite shocking.

While I'm not a fan of Armageddon for a variety of reasons (mainly the concept and construct of what is roleplay intensive). I have never spoken poorly about their game in the Ateraan forums or on our game. Nor does New Worlds Ateraan tolerate negativity about other games on our forums or in OOC discussion. This is because it is always one sided and almost always lacking the true facts of the game. On the contrary, I have suggested Armageddon as a viable alternative to a Roleplaying game.

I just happened to remember the player who posted when he came on the game. He was adverse to the difficulty of the roleplay involved in joining a guild on Ateraan as well as many roleplay intensive things on Ateraan that made me surprised he was an Armageddon player but couldn't handle the roleplay requirements of Ateraan. I was going to post many of his comments and refute them as silly and non factual, but my real question is this: Why is the administration of Armageddon encouraging this type of forum against other games? Could someone from Armageddon answer this question?
Newworlds is offline   Reply With Quote