View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 03:05 PM   #6
Newworlds
Legend

Name: NewWorlds
Home MUD: New Worlds
Newworlds will become famous soon enoughNewworlds will become famous soon enough
Re: Another looking for a MUD thread

Hello Egoodwin,

I'll say upfront that New Worlds Ateraan is the choice of hundreds of players who enjoy the fine art of roleplaying. I would warn you to only try this game if you are willing to join enforced roleplay and are willing to get hugely addicted to a massive community.

I'll try to answer your requests line by line for you.

Ateraan never sleeps. There are 150 to 250 players constantly from all around the world.

Good selection of races:
Ateraan has numerous races of all styles even unique to this game only. Check out the website for the various options and types of races. There are two different cities to start in which offer different races. One is very difficult and ruthless, the other is more civilized. Like the races you can learn about them on the website.

Classes:
Ateraan has numerous Guilds (classes) that you can choose from, some standard others particular to our world. Some specifically roleplay related like Merchants and Traders that build incredible ships you can sail, houses, mansions, castles, and all kinds of other creations.

The beauty of the classes in Ateraan is that they control the religion, politics, and justice of the game. Large communities with courts, theaters, garrisons, magic, temples, that you would find in a MMORPG.

Helpful, Active Community:

Ateraan has staff, guides, and players that are helpful and friendly as well as one of the best creation systems that really shows you how to function in our world without forcing you through automated interaction.

The playerbase is large as I said with hundreds of players that allow for huge invasions, large events, and group adventuring where anywhere from 3 to more than 10 players can run out and have true adventures in the style of table top D&D.

Give it a try and learn what others have of this great world, New Worlds Ateraan.

Other games I would recommend that are not so RP intensive in no particular order:

BatMud, Achaea, and Materia Magica.

Good Luck!
Newworlds is offline   Reply With Quote