View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 11:35 PM   #2
ElysiumAddict

ElysiumAddict is on a distinguished road
Re: Looking for Role Players...

I thought I should include a little bit more about the mud as it could use players of all sorts that was just what I was looking for. The mud has sixteen guilds to choose from:

Guild List:
1: The Forest Guardians (Guildhead: Morairus)
2: The Dark Magi (Guildhead: Sojourn)
3: The Night Weavers (Guildhead: Partisan)
4: The Knight's Guild (Guildhead: Frydret)
5: The Rogues' Guild (Guildhead unknown.)
6: Devotees of the Arcane (Guildhead: Llama)
7: The Sorcerers of Light (Guildhead: Sirine)
8: The Artisan's Guild (Guildhead: Greer)
9: The Mercenary's Guild (Guildhead: Izule)
10: The Demonic Knights (Guildhead: Drablo)
11: The Enchanters of Shadow (Guildhead: Minala)
12: The Thieves Guild (Guildhead unknown.)
13: The Warrior's Guild (Guildhead: Darkfly)
14: The Alchemist's Guild (Guildhead: Linara)
15: The Bard's Guild (Guildhead: Dakif)
16: The Rangers (Guildhead: Wyld)

Some of the guildheads are not all that active and could use a good new comer to brighten things up, bring a friend. Gralnak (creator and God of Chaos) is very up for removing inactive/alts from guildhead spots in order to keep the game breathing.

Your character will be allowed to learn six skillgroups. Each skillgroup has many Skills in that group. This allows you to mix and match. While you could learn from a guild, you can also learn OOG (Out of Guild), but at an extra cost. Each guild teaches 3 abilities which means after mastering that guild you may want to move on to further your learning, or simply stay and run the guild and learn your other abilities OOG. The list of abilities to choose from are as follows:

Acrobatics
Alchemy
Archery
Astrology
Augnecromancy
Bludgeons
Channeling
Crystals
Damnation
Demonology
Dreamsight
Ensorcelling
Farsight
Fellblades
Filidhism
Fisticuffs
Forging
Healing
Herbalism
Mentalism
Necromancy
Runesmithing
Shadowcraft
Songs
Subterfuge
Swordplay
Taming
Thievery
Voodoo

There are also two skills known to us as "Common Skills" they can be learned by anyone and not take up your six main skills. They are Riding and Herding. Taming and Riding are similar, except Taming allows you to tame creatures from Ponies all the way up to wyverns and ride them. Riding allows you to recieve basic animals (Ponies, Mules, Donkies, Stallions, Mares, Camels) from tamers and ride them. Herding allows you to purchase animal rights, pen animals of different types, breed then, and release them. From there you can kill them for carcasses to feed the city, skin them for their fur (if its a hairy animal), or tame them if you have taming.

Each skill has a list of abilities in it, I will give you an example of what I mean. This is the ability Acrobatics once it has been mastered by a player.:

In Acrobatics you have the following abilities:
sprint -= running as far as possible in a direction =-
contort -= escaping bonds and entrapments =-
run -= travelling at speed without tiring =-
scramble -= escaping amidst confusion =-
vaultkick -= knocking foes from their mounts =-
headbutt -= smashing your head into others faces =-
netdodge -= avoiding nets and entrapments =-
leap -= moving with such finesse as not to be followed =-
stun -= knocking foes off-balance =-
concuss -= rendering enemies unconcious with a blow to the neck =-
kneecap -= smashing the kneecaps of others =-
barge -= ramming doors open =-
fsmash -= leaping through a location, hitting someone on the way past =-
bodyroll -= tripping others as you leave a location =-
firebreath -= breathing fire through a torch =-
Your competency in Acrobatics is Master.

The mud is constantly growing and the opportunity for great RP is here, it just needs some players who want to Roleplay. Though if you are a hack and slasher, there are plenty of those here aswell. Send me a message with any questions I will be glad to answer them.

Also their are 9 playable races, each race has its own city, and there are 3 different continents that the races start out on. First Continent is in the NorthWest, It is Occid. Occid has the cities of Gralthar (Dwarves), Ruk'tan (Orcs), and Vagla (Goblins). The second Continent is in the NorthEast, It is Orien. Orien has the cities of Olbaron (Cyclops), And Thul'mar (Specters). The final continent is to the south, It is Polaris. It has cities such as Karinthia (Humans), Tylorus (Elves), Aronsol (Hamakei) and Szagan (Spawn).

Each race has a pretty decent history.

Last edited by ElysiumAddict : 08-26-2008 at 11:46 PM.
ElysiumAddict is offline   Reply With Quote