View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 04:41 PM   #79
prof1515

prof1515 will become famous soon enoughprof1515 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to prof1515 Send a message via Yahoo to prof1515
Re: RPI, RPE, and Roleplay

Wrong, it was you who again initiated the personal attack in another thread, one which I had not even posted in up to that point.

Wrong, it's already been pointed out that it's not "my definition".

And what is the date of this post? Hmmmm? Can you provide a link?

[QUOTE}2. RPI is copyrighted by a company out of Texas. Better check in with them to use the term or perhaps you will define it for them?[/quote]

Wrong, trademark is the term you're looking for, not copyright. However, a trademark only extends to the areas that it is applied for. But in this case you're wrong yet again because They have trademarked the phrase "Why not change the world?", not "RPI".

This is yet another example of your lack of intelligence.

You stopped arguing when you demanded evidence that the terms Role-Play Intensive and RPI were used to identify a particular type of MUD. I presented the earliest evidence I can find though personal recollections from many people in the RPI community remember its usage even earlier.

I didn't accuse anyone here of murder or rape. I questioned your intelligence as evidenced by your repeated inability to comprehend facts and I estimated that you have a very limited education by your ignorance and your insecurity toward others you perceive as educated.

I distinctly do not want a game like Armageddon or SoI. I was on SoI's staff back in 2004 and quit because various things about the game did not sit well with me. My goal with TSOY is to create a historical-setting RPI. Both Arm and SoI are fantasy. I don't expect a large playerbase and all of my staff are in agreement that we'd be happier with a small playerbase of solid RPers interested in the setting than having a larger playerbase at the expense of the setting.

So your statement is wrong, yet again.

First off, I'm not particularly interested in being a "spokesman" for anything.

Yes, we intend to be honest about things like playerbase figures, player expectations and staff expectations. Not sure why you have a hard time understanding that unless it's because you're not honest about your own game. Oh wait, you're not.

Wrong again! I actually think it's silly when people call themselves a "God" on their own game. I prefer the term staff or administrator.

What "overrated evaluation of yourself" do you refer to? Please show me where I'm making claims about myself?

No, once again either you're dishonestly misquoting of what I said or your limited comprehension of the English language is confusing you. The people that resigned had their own reasons for quitting the Operating Committee. Of the three that resigned, I can only say that one had personal issues to deal with and another had work issues (and I will not reveal more without their express authorization). Of the third, I can not say as they did not give any reason why they did not continue. Perhaps they did not like me. Perhaps they had too little time to invest. Perhaps they were sick. They never said.

When do I claim to be the "end all be all of definitions"? Just once, support something you say with some proof.

I'd actually prefer you back something up just once with actual evidence instead of personal insults. You have yet to do that. Instead you've made a lot of erroneous statements which still do not bolster your position.

Jason
prof1515 is offline   Reply With Quote