View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 08:31 AM   #2
camlorn

camlorn is on a distinguished road
Re: Question: Player-made Guilds

Well, what you are calling guilds is typically called clans, or so far as I have seen. If you're talking about "mage", i.e. there's spells associated with it, I'm not aware of any that allow player-made ones, but there's a few floating around with player-made clans, typically involving a private clan channel and some sort of clan wars.

Alter aeon has player-made clans. It will take you some time before you're wanted by most of them, though. Clans compete in pk clan wars, for a trophy. They tend to run together, sometimes, which is why most don't want level 1s.

Godwars2, which is pretty much like no mud you've ever played before and is 99% pk, has pantheons--you're a minor god, and can have other minor god followers. These are based around bonuses: the pantheon leader can say things like "all ice powers get a bonus", for example. Godwars2, in and of it self, well--you'll log on the first time and probably choose to take the newbie tutorial, as it throws out a lot of mud concepts like, for instance, the room. Difficult to master, but fun if you like pk.
camlorn is offline   Reply With Quote