View Single Post
Old 08-12-2005, 04:27 AM   #27
gth

gth is on a distinguished road
Directed to address this thread by others, since I myself am no longer an active TMS forum visitor --

As an Immortal on SK, I only wish to state that this player did not follow the procedures of complaint - neither raising this issue either with more senior immortals, the implementor nor did he initiate discussion on our own website-forum regarding the topic.  

We welcome any new players to our game and should anyone wish to ask questions of our rules and how we implement them, we have both a newbie forum and a gameplay forum as well as contact emails for all staff within the game.  We're in the TMS database of course, hovering between positions 10 and 30, so if you're interested you can find us - I won't spam the URL here.

In closing, thanks to TMS for your service to the MUD community - not enough people recognise the real value of your what you guys do.

[edit addendum: posted in an unofficial capacity; I am not the public spokesperson for SK; merely presenting a point of view on this topic]
gth is offline   Reply With Quote