Thread: Gay rights?
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2005, 06:11 PM   #72
Kopribear

Kopribear is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kopribear Send a message via MSN to Kopribear Send a message via Yahoo to Kopribear
Sweetie, before you ask if I've failed any classes. how about you pass your English/Grammar class? Yeah.

Anyway, a gay flight attendant did NOT start the AIDs epidemic. Stop using your little non-facts as backup for your disgusting views. ...Homosexuality has nothing to do with eating monkies, either. Dunno where you got that one.

Child molesters are not homosexuals usually, mmkay? One doesn't just 'become' a Catholic priest. Check out your theology before you open your hideous, undereducated mouth.

And technically no one can be arrested for a peaceful demonstration, though demonstrating for 'straight rights' would be little pointless because... what rights are straights looking for? Murder, however, is something you CAN be arrested for. ^^

BY THE WAY...
You refer to gays as 'he'. I'm betting you have no problem with lesbians... or perhaps you're one of those sick S.O.B.s who like to WATCH some 'hot girl-on-girl action' ... hmm, says something about you, doesn't it, lover?

Also... stop calling me Kora. It's Kopri. KOPRI. Thx.

<3
Kopri
Kopribear is offline   Reply With Quote