View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 03:23 PM   #45
Threshold
Legend

Home MUD: Threshold RPG
Threshold will become famous soon enough
Re: Lets Talk about Voting - Shall we?

Just so people know, we both already apologized to Lasher in private email days before Kavir's post. As soon as someone posted the link to the updated rules on page 1, we were pretty shocked and surprised. So the issue was already dealt with completely, and Lasher understood and forgave us for our mistake.

We acted immediately to stop any such promotions and we informed our players.

As Milawe noted, the threads have been removed so new and old players will not read them and think those promotions are active.

Threshold has been around for over 13 years. We have been a part of mud community sites like TMS from the beginning. Rules have changed over time, and sometimes people make mistakes keeping updated. We made an honest mistake here, and we definitely feel bad and apologize for it. But I think it is pretty clear there was no deliberate cheating going on, since I outed MYSELF on page 1, and all of the posts referenced were in a PUBLIC forum.

I know that won't stop the haters from doing their thing, but I think most objective people will be able to see through to the truth.

Thanks,
Threshold is offline   Reply With Quote