View Single Post
Old 10-05-2005, 04:19 PM   #15
Jazuela

Jazuela will become famous soon enoughJazuela will become famous soon enough
There's one game that "opened" in 1997 - and 8 years later is still in testing (Gamma I think is the current test phase). The claim is they want to make it perfect before it's released. And yet there are dozens of "reviews" right here on TMS claiming how awesome it is, how perfect it is, how it suits everyone's highest and most in depth roleplaying needs. If it's that good, if it's that perfect, then there's no reason for it to be in testing anymore. If it isn't that perfect, then all those dozens of people claiming it is, need to stop claiming it is.

I played that game once - for just a couple of days, when it was still in its first Beta test under a different game name. They were making the same claims then too. When it goes gold (meaning, out of testing phase), I'll start believing some of the reviews. Til then, it's just a bunch of public relations spin as far as I'm concerned and means about as much as my boss telling me he's sorry our paychecks didn't get here on payday this week.
Jazuela is offline   Reply With Quote