Thread: TMS New Owner
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 10:52 AM   #3
TMSOne

TMSOne is on a distinguished road
Steps to take to separate Aardwolf and TMS? I don't need to take any, they are separate already. It would take steps to break the separation, none of which I will take.

If you mean are Aardwolf imms suddenly going to become moderators? No. I have contacted all the moderators and with the exception of Kavir they are all remaining. If you mean will Aardwolf suddenly get prominent links? No. The sponsorship spot will go up for auction as always and, frankly, whatever people believe, Aardwolf can't afford it. Will negative Aardwolf reviews get removed? No. We don't actually have reviews on anyway and if we did they'd get no special treatment (as a sidenote, part of the review rewrite will allow administrators of reviewed muds to respond to reviews in much of a 'blog comments' type format). We'll keep the same banners we've pretty much always had, but no new ones will be added - no dilution of banner traffic in favor of Aardwolf over other muds running banners.

The server itself is a dedicated server at LayeredTech which may or may not host some of my other non-Aardwolf related sites. Nobody affiliated with Aardwolf other than myself has access to this server, TMS code or any TMS administration feature. There is no Aardwolf code or data on this server and the only circumstance I could see that changing in is as an emergency backup next time a hurricane comes through this way.

I could go on listing specifics, but not sure what you were looking for? Ironically, one my of my biggest concerns is Aardwolf players reading all this and thinking "Oh, we don't need to vote now then?!".

TMSOne is offline   Reply With Quote