View Single Post
Old 02-21-2006, 01:43 PM   #21
DarkOzma

Home MUD: Dragonball Evolution
DarkOzma is on a distinguished road
I've been viewing these forums for a while now, never really had the urge to post. I mainly enjoyed reading what you guys talk about and so on. But...I had to register just to say this "Does Soleil ever shut up?". Dude she is like a broken record....she is so far up Medievia's ass that she is blind. It annoys me to see her post over and over and over about Medievia and how great that stupid MUD is.

Drop it...get over yourself...find something new to talk about. Don't get me wrong...these forums are cool and fun to read but Soleil ruins them by never shutting up. Hey Soleil...have you ever heard of something called sunlight or a life? Come on...try real hard to remember what those are....Medievia is not the best...its not your life and you need to shut up.

Read this again...SHUT UP....ok I will say it again because you are probably too stupid to understand it...SHUT UP! Now let that sink in and repeat it to yourself a few times...maybe more than a few times...but you get the point. SHUT UP Soleil....I swear you are annoying as hell.

And I know Soleil will make some long post trying to quote every little sentence and trying to make me look like a fool...whatever waste your time....go ahead, I encourage it. I will just sit back and laugh as you waste your time quoting and whining about me because I said something that should have been said a long time ago about Soleil.

I bet Soleil will complain to the admin of this site and get this post removed or get me banned...whatever....not my problem. Go cry to someone else Soleil....what a loser.
DarkOzma is offline   Reply With Quote