View Single Post
Old 01-16-2004, 08:38 PM   #21
Aardwolf

Aardwolf is on a distinguished road
Being the only mud in the current top 5 that accepts reviews, I am probably going to remove that option for Aardwolf too. With few exceptions, of the 30+ reviews that we have almost every one of them is:

1. An unprompted rant from an Aardwolf player on how great the mud is. I cringe just as much as anyone else when I see a 'This mud is the best! Play it!' review.

2. An unprompted flame for Aardwolf not being something it has never claimed to be - any kind of roleplaying environment. If that offends you then look at it another way, we're doing you a service by offering a home to those people you probably don't want on your RP mud anyway.

This week, we even have a couple of reviews in there for another mud that won't accept reviews - the poster clicked on the first link they could find. In summary, after trying it out for 3 months - based on the content so far I don't feel that allowing reviews offers any value to Aardwolf or any value to the readers of this site looking for an objective opinion on what the MUD is about.
Aardwolf is offline   Reply With Quote