View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 08:23 AM   #1
Teppik

Teppik is on a distinguished road
I need a mud too

Greetings!

My tabletop party has fallen apart and I need a fix. So I thought maybe a mud could help.
I have two main criteria:
-There must be RP and enough people to play with (this can be a problem because I'm playing from Europe)
-There must be some single player parts of the game, because most of the time I only got half an hour or so to play and that doesn't seem to be enough for proper RP.

I have tried a few but wasn't really satisfied.
New World: I really liked the RPI style but it takes too much time to stay involved (which I don't have) and most of the people online was afk/sleeping which made things harder. So after an almost 3 weeks absence I haven't gone back.
Aetolia: I really like the the theme of the world and the classes (the best IRE background as far as I can tell), but I have never seen more than 3 other guild members online at any given time and the whole "join a guild, take an exam, get full membership" process was totally ooc.
Discworld: I love Pratchett books. It seemd a bit system heavy and I haven't found anyone who I could RP with.
Atonement: I played when it just started and really liked the style but haven't meet anyone online in almost two weeks.

I haven't played more then a few weeks on any of these muds so maybe I'm wrong about them. Could you convince me to give one of them another shot or suggest any other good RP mud? I really need to find a way to roleplay
Teppik is offline   Reply With Quote