View Single Post
Old 07-30-2004, 01:24 AM   #42
dragon master

dragon master is on a distinguished road
Okay, maybe my comment was a bit harsh but I think you are missing the point. I might not like the fact that people who give money are better than those who don't but I understand it. Achea is a mud run by a for-profit buisness trying to make money just like any other business. The thing that I don't like is that they are then trying to say that their mud is completely free.

I don't hold any personal grudge against Achea, I read everything on a mud's website before I even bother to play and was never "tricked" or anything. I just don't like the way that they don't mention that people do pay to play and that they put "Free to play" all over the place. Though I guess this is a part of the way capitalism works, now that I think about it, many companies try to trick consumers into initially thinking that their products are free.

I guess the main thing that triggered my post, besides the fact that I was in a bad mood at the time was a post from Reyas, who probably doesn't speak for Achea in any way:
dragon master is offline   Reply With Quote