View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 10:57 PM   #61
rendekar

rendekar is on a distinguished road
Re: Nodeka

i really consider %100 free games or in other words 'completely free' games (that we all know! which muds rightfully fulfill this description) offers the most fair gaming experience..that description is invaluable for many players but makes no sense at all for many others..well, iam not the type for pay-for-perks games but i have great respect for them.some of them are so popular, have some brilliant special-client support and iam sure have the potential to attract even WOW players.but for many mudders,the game dies instantly if they get in-game benefit with their donations.well, they continue to donate for the game, just they don't want any benefit..

if you work hard with a decent intelligence( with some other factors) in the world you live in, you can get the goods,riches,success whatever quicker than others(like real world in most cases[not all])..(you can't get money from forgotten realms)..that is not my concern what is s/he in real life as soon as s/he keeps doing all the deeds ICly.

i meant this with 'most fair' ..no offence to your mud, just my thoughts.

Last edited by rendekar : 08-24-2007 at 11:24 PM.
rendekar is offline   Reply With Quote