View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 09:15 AM   #1
ElysiumAddict

ElysiumAddict is on a distinguished road
Looking for Role Players...

Hiya, I play a mud known as Elysium (elysium-rpg.com port 7777) The game is quite unique. It is not EXP based, and is not stupid huge. The problem is that there is a lack of strong RP. It takes patience to build yourself to a suitable situation. I am attempting to revive the Good Guys in this game as it has been neglected for a while because "Evil skills are easier to combo" This mud allows you to learn 6 different ability groups, and in each group there are skills to use. You can mix and match and thusly create your own unique character and fighting style.

The good guys I would be wanting to gain are:

Paladins: The holy warrior of the good lord Alaric. (in the game you will seek to join the knights guild (i am the guildhead) and learn Swordplay, Fisticuffs, Taming, Acrobatics, Channeling, and Healing)

Life Mages: Good magic users, who are natural enemies of Death Mages.(in the game you will seek to join the Sorcerers of Light (can be difficult at first as the Guildhead is stingy with upranks) You will seek to learn Astrology, Channeling, Mentalism, Farsight, Dreamsight, and Healing.)

Merceneries: Strictly warriors of the good guys. They do not use magic. Good for getting information before a battle. (In the game you will seek to join the Mercenaries guild and learn Bludgeons, Fisticuffs, Acrobatics, Subterfuge, Thievery, and Swordplay)

Artisans: Creators of the finest equipment and yet still battle worthy. (crafts of the real, artisans create weapons and armor, and place magic runes/enchantments) You will seek to join the artisans guild, Learning Forging, Runesmithing, Ensorcelling (you then should take one of two paths. Path 1 - Bludgeons, Acrobatics, Fisticuffs Path 2 - Herbalism, Alchemy, Crystalling)

Each class should represent a race, please do not make elves as the game already has too many. The classes should be as follows:

Mercenaries: Cyclops
Artisan: Path 1 - Dwarf Path 2 - Human, Cyclops, or Dwarf
Paladin: Human
Sorceror of Light: Human, Cyclops or Dwarf (preferably female)

Although it is possible to take the races and move them around, these would be best not only to your class, but also in the long scope of things (Example: That race has not been ruled by themselves in a long time. Dwarves are run by elves, Cyclops are run by humans, and Humans are run by elves.) Expect to learn the game at first, do not go jumping off the hinges, feel free to greet me by tells, says or mails. I will be over joyed at seeing new faces. Others will help as well, a few are weary of newbies expecting alternate characters (cheaters) and some are hostile. But generally these 3 races are safe to start out as.

Thanks for your time.

Last edited by ElysiumAddict : 08-26-2008 at 10:54 PM.
ElysiumAddict is offline   Reply With Quote