View Single Post
Old 08-26-2004, 06:21 PM   #127
Moiraine

Moiraine is on a distinguished road
the_logos is John Kerry? Flip-Flopping? Waffling?  You mean in the post prior you did not say??? -->Hi there. The law isn't black and white, but this is pretty cut and dried. We've gone over all this extensively with our legal team. We are 100% within our rights to ban players and not refund them, at any time, just like AOL is.<--

Again Sen Kerry Logos.... The swiftmud vets ask... "And you are proud of being like AOHell?  And you are proud of having the power to rob your customers left and right, and be leagally protected?"

Me.young? Nooo Dear.  You could only wish that a MUD admin/builder with my talent and reputation would even grace your MUD with a login.  I have openly oppossed the so called "Pay-to play" scamuds.  In fact, my boss at my MUD has had thoughts along your line, and I have told him exactly how I feel about it.

My snide remark was in reference to the length of this thread on such a useless subject as some clown whining about a MUD stealing from her, when she was refunded...  And how  folks with less than 10 posts seem to magically appear in support of Iron Realms Entertainment.
Moiraine is offline   Reply With Quote