View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 04:45 AM   #117
MudMann

Home MUD: Primordiax
Home MUD: Threshold
MudMann will become famous soon enough
Re: In defense of all MUDs. Our genre's noteworthiness is being questioned.

*chuckle*

You get policies and rules rammed down your throat till your head hurts, then they break one of their own -fundamental rules- and what a stupid, immature summation :-)

Bad luck Threshold, but lets be honest, look at the AMAZING press you got from notable experts / webpages. All I take from this is that Wikipedia is a flawed resource.. yeah yeah, I cant find an entry for a mud.. but how many other unrelated entries are modified / editted by people who dont actually have a clue.

Overall. If this was an agenda by people determined to do damage to Threshold, they had the complete opposite effect. You lucky bastards... people pay £1000's for that kind of recognition for SEO purposes!!!!!

:-D

and to those sour, wretched people on this forum who made it SO clear they have a problem with Threshold, and missed the bigger picture here.. you really are a sad, sad pathetic bunch. I wont name names, its not required, but those people who take offense at this paragraph will know who they are.

Thing to take from this for people who give a damn

- We need an independant MUD resource
- We need plenty of coverage of MUD's, independant reviews
- Drum up support and ask Magazines or official press to do reviews. Loads of them have Retro sections, and clearly there are MUD players at magazines such as TOTAL PC GAMING
MudMann is offline   Reply With Quote