View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 12:09 AM   #1
Saire

Saire is on a distinguished road
Archons of Avenshar!

Hello Hello!!!

I come to tell you about a fresh new game! Archons of Avenshar! It is a MUD with a custom client that can be played within your web browser, no download required!! The client is very good. It is easy on the eyes, and has a lot of features already. The client has a very awesome map on the side that shows you where you are in the game. And when I say nice, I mean nice. A LOT of work has been put into it and as soon as you enter the game you will be able to tell that.

Darsh works really hard for us and it shows! Thanks Darsh!!

Aside from the awesome map which is clickable... there is also the option to move around either with the normal directions (n,s,e,w,u,d etc) you can also use your number pad. Commands such as mail, shops, mini games, msg boards, inventory, quest journal, etc have a clickable icon in game that brings up a seperate menu to do whatever you need to for that command. VERY HELPFUL AND AWESOME!!! And that is just the client.

In game this is a very tight game already, and it is just starting! There are 5 races with their own personal attack. They all have their own history/background. Each attack is very fun and unique to the race!

There are currently 3 guilds. All have player run guild masters. All have their own ideals already set up by that guild master. And all of them have very neat skills so far.

There are:
The Iron Sentinels a warrior type
The Temple of the Phoenix a cleric type
And there is a mage guild but I"m not sure what they are officially called.

Hunting in this MUD is somehow VERY addictive. I have never been addicted to hunting in a MUD ever. But somehow Darsh pulled it off. I have been wandering around hunting for hours and I am not bored at all!!

But, I would really love some people to roleplay with. That's the main point of this post actually. I would love to get some people who would like to start roleplaying and making in game micro story lines! That would be amazing. It would add so much dimension to this already amazing MUD. So please if you're interested drop by.

Or if any of this sounds good to you please give it a shot!

In game look for Ravia, or Katia. That's me! See ya there
Saire is offline   Reply With Quote