View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 06:36 PM   #42
prof1515

prof1515 will become famous soon enoughprof1515 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to prof1515 Send a message via Yahoo to prof1515
Re: RPI, RPE, and Roleplay

I did answer the question but you don't want to accept my motives as your immediate comment following your question indicated. My motives for paying for the hosting were simply to keep the site running since Wade no longer wished to run it. Plain and simple as that.

I don't deny that some people don't like me. It's a fact. It's also a fact that some people do like me. I don't lose sleep one way or the other. Most people who know me like me and the ones that don't typically aren't people I like either. I do tend to get along with a wide variety of people with notable exceptions being extreme religious fundamentalists, racists, sexists, homophobes, liars, thieves, rapists, sex offenders, murderers and (unjustifiably) egotistical, ignorant morons. Take your pick which of these applies to you.

And there you go again assuming you know what other people say and mean. I did not mean that you "sounded like" or "read like" you were angry, I meant you went off making irrational claims and assumptions. I can't possibly know if you're angry. You may be smiling and calmly sipping a cup of coffee for all I know.

He neither said nor implied that he or his game possessed "'elite' RP", he referred to other games as desiring the association. That's not calling himself an expert. The only person to draw that conclusion was you. See the above comment about your assumptions.

Last edited by prof1515 : 09-19-2009 at 06:51 PM.
prof1515 is offline   Reply With Quote