View Single Post
Old 03-06-2004, 06:00 PM   #10
Jazuela

Jazuela will become famous soon enoughJazuela will become famous soon enough
Uh, okay you obviously haven't read any of the documentation of Armageddon then. Armageddon is not medieval fantasy. Not even close, not even remotely, not in the slightest. It has nothing to do with medieval fantasy in any way, shape, or form.

As for unique, heh - I've seen games that have "unique" races, which are just elves and dwarves with different names attached to them.

If hairless dwarves who are -not- grumpy miners, who live by their "focus" doesn't fit the description of "unique," I don't know what does.

If elves that are split up into two different types - desert and city - who are -ALL- thieves who take pride in the "art" of their thievery, who are distrusted by the entire populous of the world including most of their own brethren isn't "unique," I don't know what is.

Just because it's called an "elf" doesn't mean it has anything to do with the elves of so-called "high" fantasy or "traditional" fantasy. Oh and we have halflings too - but they're not hobbits. They're nasty viscious vile little creatures that eat what they kill, and sometimes eat before they kill. If that isn't "unique" I don't know what is.

We don't have trolls or orcs or hobgoblins or kobolds..the Armageddon world has nothing to do with any of that kind of thing.

Honestly, if you don't want to play Armageddon or give it a try, that's fine. But please try to base your preference on actual information rather than assumptions which you haven't even bothered to confirm.
Jazuela is offline   Reply With Quote