Thread: Hello All!
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 02:37 PM   #1
Xerihae

Name: Chris
Xerihae will become famous soon enough
Hello All!

Not sure how many of you remember me, but as 2011 has rolled around and it's been a while since my last check-in I thought I'd post this anyway!

Hope everyone is good and has had a great/relaxing/exciting/astounding (delete as appropriate) christmas and a good new year. Mine was nice and quiet, which is probably what I needed this year so that's all good.

Since leaving TMS as a mod I spent a fair amount of time working as a site/forum admin for a clan I helped set up on Earth & Beyond back in 2002, that now spans multiple games. It was an interesting few years with many a site re-design, but I recently stepped down from the position as I felt the community was moving in a direction I could not support, so I have left it to others who are more "onboard" with what is going on to continue the good work.

I'm ashamed to say I haven't played a MUD for years... I've been thinking about it recently though! I currently have an active subscription to Star Trek Online and while for all its flaws it can be fun, it makes me miss the days of actual RP in an online game that I just don't seem to have found since my old MUDding days. I wonder if any of you other old farts out there feel the same...

Anyway, just a hello to let anyone who does remember me know I'm not dead yet, and I hope you're all continuing with your love of the genre!

Kind regards, as always,
Chris/Xerihae.
Xerihae is offline   Reply With Quote