View Single Post
Old 05-31-2005, 09:54 AM   #7
Delerak

Name: Dan
Delerak is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Delerak Send a message via AIM to Delerak Send a message via MSN to Delerak Send a message via Yahoo to Delerak
To further elaborate on my post, since the topic starter wanted to PM me about it, I find it simply unnerving that some players decide to look at a review of their mud and if it isn't positive and wonderful and filled the greatness of said mud, they instantly start a thread about it and want to point out that a persons opinion is wrong. How can a persons opinion on something be wrong? Everyone is different, and it ****es me off when I see someone like Gaare come here and preach the greatness of staff and the mud, and make it seem like its perfect and pristine, when no mud is perfect and pristine.

All muds have their problems, it's simple as that, and it disgusts me to see players act like robots on a forum for a mud and try to be some constant promotional ad that flickers across your screen in an annoying glimmer of flashing colors. A lot of this applys to any mud, including medieva's hardened bull **** we all had to deal with when it first came back, which thank god has finally softened into a more pliable ****. Either way that's my opinion, and I don't care if you don't like it.

DKL
Delerak is offline   Reply With Quote