View Single Post
Old 05-23-2004, 02:15 AM   #12
Molly

Home MUD: 4 Dimensions
Molly will become famous soon enoughMolly will become famous soon enough
Yes, I was one of the judges in the 2001 contest, run by Ntanel of Mudworld. Nice to see that the stories from that one are still available. The winning story was totally awesome, I suggest you all go and read it.

It was when the 'show' was taken over by Orion of MudPlanet in 2002 and 2003 that things went wrong. And judging from Orion's response, he still has no plans of publishing the winning stories from these years in foreseeable time.

So, to turn this into something constructive, I suggest that Orion could e-mail those stories to Ntanel - or any other person who declares themselves willing to publish them on a website. It cannot be THAT hard to html-ize them, and I still think they deserve to be read by more people than the 3 judges.

As for Fifi's question; yes, I believe the banners were run for a month, and there were some graphic rewards that the winners could place on their own websites too. I never bothered to put them up myself. Like I said before, graphics are not the reason why people partake in contests like that.
Molly is offline   Reply With Quote