Thread: medievia gone?
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2006, 07:08 PM   #24
Estarra

Home MUD: Lusternia
Estarra is on a distinguished road
Not that it may make much difference to you, but while the IRE games operate with uniform business practices and have to answer to certain quality assurance standards, each is also run as a separate entity insofar as each game’s producer has their own vision and develop their games on separate arcs.

Saying that you’d rather not see two IRE games be in the top slots is rather like saying “The Aviator” and “Finding Neverland” shouldn’t have both been nominated for Best Picture because they were both produced by the same studio--Miramax. Or that “Sim City” and “Ultima Online” shouldn’t be nominated for best game of the year because they are both produced by Electronic Arts.

In other words, I feel I’ve poured a lot of my soul into Lusternia (which I’m sure is a familiar feeling of most other MUD producers) and feel it stands on its own merits irregardless of whether IRE is its parent or not.

Anyway...yeah...just wanted to say that... and that Lusternia is by far the best MUD ever and deserves to be the Number One because...um, well, I say so...
Estarra is offline   Reply With Quote