View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 02:30 AM   #14
prof1515

prof1515 will become famous soon enoughprof1515 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to prof1515 Send a message via Yahoo to prof1515
Re: Is Something Going on with Wolfpaw?

It's now been (just calculating in my head and not off of a calendar to be sure) 71 days since I contacted them about shipping me my server, 62 days since I last heard from them, and 55 days since they took it offline. I've emailed them repeatedly over the last two months, my coder has called them (my voice is slowly coming back but it still goes out in the middle of sentences) and until today there was no response. Unfortunately, when they finally called my coder back after three days of leaving messages, they refused to give out any information, even a tracking number, to him other than to say that they had shipped prior to Christmas, citing the "Christmas rush" as a reason why it has not yet arrived. My patience is all but gone. Simply put, it appears to me that it may be time to call my lawyer and have him file the appropriate charges. My property is being held without response to my request that it be returned. After more than two months of trying to deal with this in good faith, I don't see what further can be done outside of the law.

Last edited by prof1515 : 01-15-2009 at 03:02 AM.
prof1515 is offline   Reply With Quote