View Single Post
Old 01-25-2003, 10:12 AM   #8
guru4u

guru4u is on a distinguished road
Unforcanly the mud I play costs a pretty penny but the best roleplay eviorment

they haven't updated their page but inferno costs $20/month but is the best.

the thing I think that spearates from the rest is it's social envoriment

I found in many muds that there aren't alot of social interaction between players that aren't in the same "group", quite the optisit on inferno , people often ingage in conversation.

for those who don't like botging you can be a pure craftmen.
and another neat thing you gain some experience for just being loged on, so even when you just sitting around talking to friends you r getting something

if you can cough up that much cash another option to consider is dragons gate for $9.95/month(also gives access to other games) but the problem with it(reason , I quit) is the game is owned by mystic entertainment,creaters of DAoC, which is $12.95/month and has a larger player based.. you do the math, and dragons gate has a number of unimplented features, skills that have no function etc, like their going to get done any time soon?

one of the nice things common to both , they are two of the few "gentle" RPI(roleplay intensive) muds,yes they have enforcement, but they don't come off rude, elitist,degrading, that I have experienced in other RPI muds

in fact the first course of action in both muds is simply to send a OOC whisper to the offender, explain what the did wrong
guru4u is offline   Reply With Quote