View Single Post
Old 07-22-2005, 11:29 AM   #8
shrimpfriedrice

shrimpfriedrice is on a distinguished road
So what, exactly, was your problem with SoI again? I'm pretty sure there's no 'random combos of letters'; as a matter of fact, everything is pretty straight-forward. You eventually figured out how to 'skin' a 'snake'? I prolly woulda tried 'skin snake' first - and, hey, guess what? That works. Of course, should you provide me an example of a completely random bunch of letters needed to do something, I'll change my opinion of this.

As for the helpfiles, and knowing what you're looking for: so what? You can't find help on something without knowing what it is. If you were looking for help on, say, firing a bow, try 'help archery' - 'cause, y'know, that's what shooting a bow is. ####, even checking 'help shortbow', 'help longbow', or 'help crossbow' would get you the information you need.
I'm going to assume, however, that archery wasn't what you were looking for help on. It was simply an example.

Now, something to make this post at least somewhat on-topic. Well . . . hrm, alright. I don't really have anything else to say that's on-topic. Suppose I should put in a disclaimer, to just skip over, but that would have been better suited at the top I think. Ah, well.
shrimpfriedrice is offline   Reply With Quote