Thread: SWMUD.ORG
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 11:06 AM   #2
Bottler

Bottler is on a distinguished road
Re: SWMUD.ORG

Hello Everyone,

I am also a long time member of the SWMud being active since '94. I am sad to see Zachari's post here and would like to clear the air a little.

Zachari has recently gone on a Slander Campaign against SWMud as a result of him being punished for breaking some of our simplest rules such as no swearing on public lines. This campaign has involved posts to this forum and others where he is attempting to harm our reputation. He's attempting to leverage our administration into reversing his punishment with these posts and threatening they will continue until he gets his way. This has progressed so far as to him threatening to release secret and quest information if our administration doesn't cave to his demands.

A similar forum has already advised him that if he continues to post in this manner all posts will be removed, thankfully they have seen what he is attempting to do and I hope this community can also see through his veil.

If anyone is interested in finding/trying a new mud i strongly suggest you give SWMud a chance. We make every effort to be newbie friendly and have a huge universe that includes 44 planets ranging from 150-1000 rooms each and 100's of quests. We also boast an extensive space system which is currently in the process of being rewritten making it even more impressive than the current version and should be released in the near future. Our current administration boasts 12 active members and a few old timers who pop in from time to time, these people are extremely talented and work constantly to improve existing systems and add new ones. They regularly available to help with bugs or listen to ideas for future changes to make us more user friendly.

You have the choice of both Non-PK and PK, the PK environment can be ruthless at times but most players are willing to show you the ropes and help you get started. If you are interested in giving SWMud a chance, look me up and I would be happy to show you around.

Thanks for your time,

Bottler
Bottler is offline   Reply With Quote