View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 07:22 PM   #5
Nodeka

Nodeka is on a distinguished road
Re: Nodeka

Nodeka used to require donations for remorting- it no longer does.
Yes you get roleplaying points for donating, there is talk of removing that- however nodeka is not a RPG you do not roleplay. Roleplay was tried and removed- however something had to be done with the points that were awarded for people who did roleplay at the time. Currently roleplay points come from questing and player killing.

Practices can be bought with platinum( the games currency ) or sun stones( reward for donation also awarded via Player Killing/questing ), statistics can be increased via sun stones as well- which can come from questing/player killing as well.

We currently have been having lots of 'mud events' and many more are planned for the future.

As far as area's go I can't argue there are some boring and honestly lame areas. Nodeka however generally has thought out areas that have a story with them.

Come check us out, you will get hooked and love it. Nodeka is always growing, sometimes the changes come in small steps, sometimes in huge steps.

I am more than happy to answer and posts left here. And yes this thread was to bring attention to nodeka, but not in the "omg we so rock come playz" more of the "Hey everyone that always wanted to play nodeka but refused due to donations, guess what- come play!"

As a PS: we have been donation free to remort for quite a few months now, now that it has been a while I felt it was time to share on a global scale.

Last edited by Nodeka : 08-24-2007 at 11:35 AM.
Nodeka is offline   Reply With Quote