Thread: Moderation
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 04:38 PM   #107
Jazuela

Jazuela will become famous soon enoughJazuela will become famous soon enough
Re: Moderation

Speak for yourself. I don't feel I need to walk on eggshells at all here. I'm sure there are plenty of people who have absolutely nothing to fear from the perceived over-moderation. Personally, I'm surprised it went on as long as it did. He was practically begging for a ban, just to "prove his point" that he was being singled out. Instigating arguements, provoking emotional responses from others, quoting things that were intentionally deleted by moderators, are against the rules in most forums I visit, from mud-related to gardening enthusiasts and everything in between. He was warned via PM, according to both himself and the mods. He was warned many times, according to his own admission and the MODs who have posted here about this. He was warned that he was going too far, that he was being a pest, that he was being intentionally obtuse, and yet he continued. So - he got banned.

Oh well. At least now, even if he didn't learn his lesson, we won't have to spend the next 5 pages and 3 new topics listening to him gripe about it.
Jazuela is offline   Reply With Quote