View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 01:33 AM   #11
ShadowsDawn

Home MUD: New Worlds: Ateraan
Home MUD: Threshold RPG
ShadowsDawn is on a distinguished road
Re: RPMUD Network 2009 Election Results

New Worlds, do not forget that Prof is not the only one behind this. He is merely the most vocal of our number on here. One member is a MUSHer.. one member thinks the RPI engine code is a train wreck and dislikes the RPI style in general... We all have differing opinions, but we work together to try to come up with a game plan that we can agree on and we work with it.

There have been some larger disagreements, but we work through them... and for the most part Prof stays out of it.
We are not all his mindless puppets as you have tried to make it sound before.

In fact.. I'm a rather active player on your own game for the past two months or so and quite enjoy it. I also tend to spend a fair time with Thresh when I have the time, and have been doing so for the past ten years. Heck I even enjoy some IRE games.

So truthfully, I'd appreciate it if you got off our backs and stopped taking your dislike of Prof out on the group as a whole. Prof is not us.. we are not Prof. Just because we don't speak up much does not mean we agree with everything he says. I know I stay out of things because the threads are the same old crap rehashed over and over and over. I'd wager many of the others share the same sentiment on it.

Oh, and if you want, I can even send you a tell in game to prove I'm not lying about being a rather active player in your game.

Last edited by ShadowsDawn : 12-30-2009 at 01:47 AM.
ShadowsDawn is offline   Reply With Quote