Realedazed

Home MUD: Armageddon
Home MUD: Harshlands
Home MUD: DartMUD
Realedazed is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Realedazed Send a message via Yahoo to Realedazed
Re: Are you experienced?

I guess I'll jump on the bandwagon.

I started out on AOL in a game ran by ANTagonist, or something like that. Bascially it was a gaming site on AOL. They had a RP game called Assassin Tag, basically you are assassins, you 'hunt down" your prey, and RP a fight, post the logs and it was actually fun. From there I found Black Bayou, which was also on the ANT network. It was the chat room knock off of White Wolf's games, which featured vamps, weres, angels, demons, witches, etc. I eventually became a storyteller there.

I enjoyed RPing and somehow I came across Darkness Falls. Thinking it was free, since becoming a HOST gave me a free AOL account, I played a bunch. I was 18 at the time and living with Gramma, who was paying the bills. So after racking up about $300+ of hourly charges, I had to give DF the boot. I stuck with my free Black Bayou and a few other IRC or AOL chatroom RPGs and Hosting for a moment, then got a job of my own. By now DF had moved the web and I didn't like the new game much so I, too, played Dragons Gate.

From there, I'm found FREE muds. I've played Armageddon and a bunch of WoD MUSHes. I've played Anchea (which I could never spell correctly) and been in the betas for every IRE since then. I've been on and off of Threshold and I think I've actually played Lusternia the most out of any game - and I've spent more there, too. But about 300 over about 2+ years isn't bad, I guess. I've dabbled with Gemstone and DragonRealms. Gemstone is fun, actualy, but I Just can't afford 40 bucks a month!

Its funny, but I've never RPed offline. I have bunches of White wolf books, but there's never anyone in my area who likes it. I've played a few forum based DnD games, but that's the closest I've ever gotten to that.

Now, I'm awaiting The Seventh Sun and playing Harshlands. I also am designing my own RP mandatory mud that I'm extremely excited about. I even have a blog about it! I've just got serious about it and decided to give it a go.

Well, that's it.

Last edited by Realedazed : 05-17-2009 at 07:08 PM. Reason: I left out some stuff.
Realedazed is offline   Reply With Quote