View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 06:17 PM   #1
egoodwin

egoodwin is on a distinguished road
Another looking for a MUD thread

Hello Everyone!

I am looking for a MUD. I used to play Legends of Excalibur seven or eight years ago, but when I returned to mudding the playerbase has all but vanished and I have no desire to play a "dead" game. I have been playing Avatar MUD and I really like how it handles remort races, classes, and prestige classes. I also love the vast amount of knowledge and maps and other helpful information on their wiki page. While I truly love Avatar it was the first MUD I tried when I returned, and I was wondering if anyone could help me find other MUDs to try with these general guidelines:

Good selection of races, I get to be a human everyday, I'd rather not game as one.
Classes (preferably with remort options and prestige options similar to Avatar, or a system similar to LofE where once you got to a certain level you could multiclass or stay on the path of your current class).
Helpful, Active Community

I would not mind a MUD with enforced roleplaying if it meets all of the above criteria, but I am also ok with roleplaying encouraged or just a hack N' slash.

Thanks for your time!
egoodwin is offline   Reply With Quote