DonathinFrye

Name: Donathin Frye
Home MUD: Optional Realities
Home MUD: Atonement RPI
Home MUD: Project Redshift
DonathinFrye is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DonathinFrye
Re: Sneak Peek for "Atonement", a Next Generation RPI

Quarter of a bar. Not too ****ty, assuming the warehouse wasn’t too far away. Silver reached out for the disk that had been placed next to his glass. Slowly, he looked back up to the figure, nodding once, “Alright, ****ing fair enough. Who are you?”

The figure just shook his head slowly before retorting levelly, “You will receive your payment upon return. Go to Willi’s Warehouse for the gold. I assume you remember the location, Mister Silver. Good hunting.”

With that, the figure left as suddenly as it had appeared. Silver didn’t even follow him/her/it with his eyes; instead, he looked down to the green cube in his hand. Willi’s Warehouse. ****, that place was owned by April Shea - one of the big dogs. So he had caught the eye of Mother Tomato herself. Maybe he could just buy whores instead of marrying them when he retired; marriage was for idiots and bums.

Grinning, John Silver rose, clearly in an improved. He drained his last glass of whisky, then set it down upon the bartop and rumbled over to Xenir, “Eh, Xenir, change the ****ing music will you? I hate this pre-war ****. I don’t understand ****ing half of what they’re saying. Engels? Who the **** is that? They talking about that fat-ass Enforcer with the little moustache and those sausage fingers? ****ing bull**** is what it is.”

Xenir reacted with only a low, nearly inaudible mutter, and pressed a button behind the bar. The radio changed songs.

“In the year 2525, if man is still alive - if woman can survive, they may find…”

Grinning and nodding his head, John stepped away from the table and headed for the door after calling out to anyone and everyone present and willing to listen, “I’m John ****ing Silver. Bow down, you deviants!”
DonathinFrye is offline   Reply With Quote