View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 12:50 AM   #49
prof1515

prof1515 will become famous soon enoughprof1515 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to prof1515 Send a message via Yahoo to prof1515
Re: NiMUD 5 Re-released Under AL/GPL

No, that sounds more like the USPTO (United States Patent and Trademark Office). Verification of a trademark can take that long but that's completely different than registering copyright.

We're not being any of the things you described. You are describing yourself. Self-indulgent? I'd call posting repeatedly in thread after thread year after year the same bull**** pretty self-indulgent. Prideful? Being unable to acknowledge your ignorance of U.S. copyright law, the facts about the origin of your code and even the source of the reaction against you is pretty prideful. Lying? Claiming to have invented YouTube, OLC and any of the other things you had no involvement with is dishonest. Ignorant? Just look at your arguments regarding U.S. copyright law. Bigoted? Just look at your refusal to acknowledge reality when it doesn't agree with your opinion. By the way, I'm still waiting to hear someone speak up and say you're correct. *crickets continue to chirp* Morons? Again, look at your arguments regarding copyright law. Only a moron or a self-indulgent, prideful, lying, ignorant bigot would continue to argue your opinion in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Same applies for dolt. Troll? You're the one going on TMS and TMC stirring up trouble with your baseless opinions and demands. Sounds like a troll to me!

One of the signs of narcissism is blaming others for your own weaknesses and failures. Your inability to acknowledge your errors and inacurrate opinions demonstrates that quite effectively. Additionally, your boasts of your clearly-exagerrated IQ and abilities are also a sign of a narcissist mind. I'm not sure what, if any, treatment is available for such tendencies but my heartfelt suggestion is that you seek it immediately lest the remainder of your life be as pathetic as your life thus far.

On a related note, I am introducing a motion to the RPMUD Operating Committee to prohibit the listing of any game using stolen code unless the games themselves reinsert the proper credits. By default, any game using Nimud would therefore be banned from the listings due to the nature of Locke's crimes. I would like to also suggest TMS and TMC adopt such a policy and remove any such games from their listings.