View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 02:37 AM   #45
Newworlds
Legend

Name: NewWorlds
Home MUD: New Worlds
Newworlds will become famous soon enoughNewworlds will become famous soon enough
Re: How many muds have permadeath?

Throttle. I doubt anyone here feels insulted by your comments, I certainly don't even when you opinionated NW. Some just don't agree with your statements and I think that makes you say things like, "...unable to grasp the concept of opinion or personal experience." Then you go on to say "I've played muds half my life, so I know." Sorry, but so have the rest of us. And you can "stoically claim" just as everyone else can.

What you believe brings the best roleplay doesn't make it fact. Just as what I believe doesn't make it fact or make the game you play worse because someone thinks that many of the features are roleplay/gameplay inhibiting. It's like some guy from a mud claiming that if you do not have a features manual setup then your game is not really playable. Some might feel that is naive position to take.

This wasn't even the purpose of the thread by Fifi who asked, "How does Permadeath alter the way you play?" Not, "My permadeath mud kicks everyone's arse in roleplay!" Start a new thread if you want to discuss that theory.
Newworlds is offline   Reply With Quote