View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 11:46 PM   #8
SteveOofDFC

SteveOofDFC is on a distinguished road
Re: Please Help Find!

I've just looked over Primordiax and it looks interesting; how far from completion is it? The variation in casters seems slightly limited, but I am tired and haven't read as much as I intend to. In DFC your Elementalist would be referred to as a Wizard, exclusive to Good realm or the Realm of Niord. Evil's pure caster class/race was the Bael Elf Necromancer, Bael Elfs were necromancers who could join either The Fallen Sect, a healer guild with guild-specific spells and spell-lists, or the damage-based guild of which I do not remember the name; these could tap and had some devastating spells. In Chaos the casters were ogres and they hosted powerful fire and earth spells. I look forward to its release and I hope to try it!

As far as the Simutronics games go I pulled up the site the other day before I headed out for the weekend and I'm going to head there after this post before bed. Based on my post, any suggestions for which game would be best? I'm hoping to find some kind of a pre-pay trial program but I'll find out soon.

Thanks much and cheers, I hope I find what I'm looking for in these gems on knowledge!

SteveO

p.s. I intend to keep checking here and updating on my findings, so any of you DFC players out there can see comparisons, and also so I can see if any more suggestions are made as well.
SteveOofDFC is offline   Reply With Quote