View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 06:50 PM   #22
Dragonserafan

Name: Alera Quinn
Home MUD: Dragon's Era
Dragonserafan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Dragonserafan
Re: Are you experienced?

Ive been role playing since 1996, but gaming since the early 80s. My first console was a nintendo which had Mario bros, and the Legend of zelda gold disc (which I still have with me) I later got into the final fantasy series. I did not get into computer games till 1996 and after that Dungeons and Dragons in 1998 and been playing that game since. I dont know if Im what one would call experienced I do know that I like to game and any game I find fun I'll play. Ive been playing muds for a few years now to started with Aardwolf which I have a few girls on, played Achea for a little but had to stop gaming when I became a mom for a little. My hubby found a little niche role playing mud and thats the place we call home for now its been fun getting back into gaming. Now I balance work caring for the little one with the occassional questing and fun. I still play old school games though love Heroes of Might and Magic, Baldur's gate tosc, soa, and tob. Ive played that whole series threw and currently playing it again with modifications I love games that make me think and I tend to like games where I can read stories and play a character for awhile. So thats my all I can put about my experience gaming so far hopefully i'll broaden it more joining communities like this one.
Dragonserafan is offline   Reply With Quote